Medical malpractices have actually transformed the phenomenon and the way of thinking of the people around us.
People are scared of trying something new that is being launched in the market for their betterment, just like DePuy Synthes Attune Knee Implant System.
Creators of DePuy Synthes Attune Knee Implant System appealed that it was designed to improve the steadiness and movement in patients undergoing total knee replacement surgery.
As per the reports filed and the final wordicts of FDA, the device has been connected to several reports of tibial component untying leading to enervating complications.
Before you read further, do click at http://www.depuykneelawsuit.com/ and get through more details that are associated with the failure and why so many of the lawsuits have been filed and still continuing to be filed.
Introduction to DePuy Attune Knee replacement
It is a medical device designed by DEPUY Synthes to enhance the stability to the patients suffering from severe knee problems.
Regrettably, numerous patients who received the DePuy Pinnacle found their post-operative experience totally opposite.
In fact, increasing number of depuy knee lawsuit all across the country claims that the Pinnacle caused plenty of painful side effects that eventually forced them to undergo another surgery to eliminate or fix the implant.
Complications Associated With Attune Knee System, forced the patients to file depuy attune lawsuit:
- Tibial subsidence.
- Untying or instability of the implant.
- Device dislocation.
- Nerve damage.
- Heat or warmth in the knee.
- Swelling around the knee joint.
- Raised levels of cobalt and chromium ions causing infection.
- Joint pain.
- Damage to the bone cells or causing Osteolysis
- Fracture of the femur or tibia.
- Fracture of device components.
- Necrosis (death of tissue) or soft tissue damage
- Severe pain that spreads to the groin and/or back
- Fluid collections
- Diminution in the range of motion
- Metal shedding debris
- Difficulty standing or walking; limited mobility
- Revision surgery (second surgery needed to correct or replace implant)
- Misalignment of implant components
- Clicking or grinding sounds when walking
After reading this, you will feel shaken-up, just like us. This article is to beware and stop people from becoming victim of such malpractices.
Do explore this post link to get through more detailed info on this lawsuit.